MTS-205, 205 Amp MIG/TIG/Stick Arc 3-in-1 Combo Welder, MIG Gun or Spool Gun can Weld Aluminum, 2T/4T Switch 115/230V Welding
- Brand: Amico Power
- Product Code: MTS-205
- Availability: In Stock
MTS-205 is the perfect choice for projects and repairs around the home and auto body shop. This welder can work well with solid wire and flux wire as well as aluminum wire. It also has the TIG and STICK function, can weld steel and stainless steel perfectly. The welder output range 10-205 amp. It uses standard flux-core wire(E71-gs) or steel wire 0.6-1.0mm, and aluminum wire. It has settings to easily adjust the output according to the thickness and changing the polarity according to the type of wires.
- MTS-205 multifunction 3-in-1 MIG/TIG/Stick Arc professional combo welder, capable of welding up to 1/2" aluminum, alloy, mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel, copper and cast Iron. It is the perfect choice for projects and repairs around the home and auto body shop.
- It can work well with aluminum wire, solid wire and flux cord wire, it also has the TIG Torch and STICK function, can weld steel and stainless steel perfectly.
- Advanced IGBT technology, featured wave-form control system, perfect waveform of volt and amp during, short circuits and arc burning cycles.
- Synergic controlled, very easy and simple operation. It has settings to easily adjust the output according to the thickness and changing the polarity according to the type of wires.
- Very clear wire melting droplet transfer, very few spatters. fast, precise, clean arc ignition and arc ending. 100-240 Voltage Inputs, means you can plug into any common power supply.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection, automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control.
- Using high quality wire feeding machine(iron) to ensure smooth wire feed, especially when using aluminum wire welding aluminum, with 2T/4T torch control. automatic control gas solenoid valve has been installed inside the machine.
- All the accessories and interface using the US standards, all generators friendly, all machines tested in the US, one-year warranty.
Welder Type: 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Combo Welder
Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
Power Supply: AC 100V-240V/Single Phase/50-60Hz
Effective Input Current:
Maximum Input Current:
Current Range Output:
MIG: 115V/50A-150A, 230V/50A-205A
TIG: 115V/10A-130A, 230V/10A-170A
STICK: 115V/10A-130A, 230V/10A-170A
Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 56V
Welding Output,104F(40C),10 min(230V):
MIG: 205A/24.2V, TIG: 170A/16.8V, STICK: 170A/26.8V
MIG: 60% at 205A, 100% at 158A
TIG: 60% at 170A, 100% at 132A
STICK: 60% at 170A 100% at 132A
Power factor: 0.85
Cooling Method: Fan Cooled
Product Size: 13.4 x 9.1 x 17.3 in.
Product Weight: 27.0 lbs.
Package Size: 24.2 x 14.2 x 18.1 in.
Package Weight: 50.0 lbs.
13 ft. 250A pro. MIG gun and cable assembly
13 ft. 250A pro. TIG Torch gun and cable assembly
10 ft. 500A electrode holder and cable assembly
10 ft. 630A work clamp and cable assembly
120V/240V power plug adapter
8 feet air hose use for Co2 and Argon connect
1 spool 2 lbs. aluminum wire use for MIG weld
1 spool 2 lbs. steel wire use for MIG weld
2 tungsten Needle use for TIG weld
4 electrodes use for Stick/Arc Weld
1 V-drive roll for 0.023” & 0.030” (0.6mm & 0.8mm)
1 U-drive roll for 0.030” & 0.035” (0.8mm & 0.9mm)
1 V-drive roll for 0.035” & 0.040” (0.9mm & 1.0mm)
Quick manual & Owners Manual