DC-160A, 160 Amp Stick Arc Inverter DC Welder, 115/230V Dual Voltage Welding Soldering Machine
- Brand: Amico Power
- Product Code: DC-160A
- Availability: In Stock
The DC-160A Stick welder package comes ready to weld; simply add the welding electrodes. It offers infinite amperage control with an LED meter so you can set the machine to your required settings. All machines are tested in the USA.
- Advanced control module IGBT, improves the performance of the welding machine.
- Start ARC easily, Stable Welding ARC, Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Overload Protection.
- Fan automatic temperature control, Intelligent fan control operates when welding commences to cool components and reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
- 115V / 230V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp, 60% Duty Cycle at 160 Amps.
- 10 feet 300A Electrode Holder & 10 feet 500A Work Clamp Cable.
- ETL Listed, All Machines Tested in the USA.
Comes Standard With:
- 110/230V IGBT DC Welder
- 10 Feet 300A Electrode holder & cable
- 10 Feet 300A Work clamp & cable
- Input power adapter cable & plug
Process: Stick (SMAW)
- Light Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Farm and Home
- Light Industrial
115V/230V/60Hz, Input current at rated output 20Amp
DC: 5-160A 115V/230V
Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle:
160Amp/23V/60% Duty Cycle / ETL Listed
18 lbs. 12.5 x 9 x 22 in