SF-160A, 160 Amp Stick ARC DC Inverter Welder, 115V & 230V Dual Voltage Welding
- Brand: Amico Power
- Product Code: SF-160A
- Availability: In Stock
SF-160A is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. Welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. When stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. It means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder.
- SF-160A is specially designed for welding cellulose electrode welding machine, very easy to use all of the electrode, with force adjustment function.
- Easy to starting and improvers, simple to operate, LED amperage display.
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, hot start, anti-sticking, forces adjust, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- Fan automatic temperature control, intelligent fan control operates when welding commences to cool components and reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
- The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- 110V/230V dual voltage input. All machines tested in the USA and one-year warranty.
- Model: SF-160A
- Rated Input Voltage: AC 110V & 230V
- Frequency: 60Hz/50Hz
- Rated Input Power: 230V/8.0KVA/35A & 110V/5.0KVA/45A
- Current Range: 230V/20-160A & 115V/20-120A
- Force Current: 0-40 Amp & 0-10 Amp
- Rated Duty Cycle: 160A at 60%& 124A at 100%
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 85-Voltage
- Usable Electrode: 230V-1/16” to 1/8” & 115V-1/16” to 3/32”
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Dimension: 14.17 x 7.09 x 11.08 inch
- Net Weight: 15.65 lbs.
- Packaging Size: 16.5 x 9.5 x 13 inch
- Packaging Weight: 20 lbs.
- SF-160A Stick Welding Machine.
- 300A Electrode Holder, 10-feet Cable, 35-50mm Connect.
- 300A Work Clamp, 10-feet Cable, 35-50mm Connect.
- 230V to 110V Power Adapter.
- 2 Pieces Electrode of 3/32 inch.
- Owner’s Manual.