ST-165 165 Amp Lift-TIG/Stick/Arc Welder 115 & 230V Dual Voltage Welding Machine
- Brand: Amico Power
- Product Code: ST-165
- Availability: In Stock
Amico ST-165 can weld Steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Nickel alloys, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron and Chrome etc.
- ST-165 is ideal for Stick/Arc force with Lift-TIG function.
- Lift start-easy arc starting and improvers tungsten life, simple to operate, LCD amperage display.
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, Hot start, Anti-sticking, Arc force built in, automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- 115V/230V dual voltage input. all machines tested in the USA and one-year warranty.
Amico ST-165 can use all electrodes, even can use E6010.
ST-165 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. when stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. it means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder.
- Processes: Stick / Arc with Lift-TIG
- Input Power: 115 / 230V / 1phase / 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: AC 230V / 6.4KVA / 28 Amps & AC 115V / 4.1KVA / 36 Amps
- TIG Current Range: AC 230V / DC 26.4V / 20-165 Amps & AC 115V / DC 24.8V / 20-125 Amps
- Stick Current Range: AC 230V / DC 26.4V / 20-160 Amps & AC 115V / DC 24.8V / 20-120 Amps
- Duty Cycle: 60% at 165 Amps
- Cooling Method: Forced Air / Fan Cooling
- TIG-Arc Start Method: Lift-TIG Arc
- Usable Electrode: 230V / Ф1/16” - 3/16” & 115V / Ф1/16” - 1/8”
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Insulation Grade: F
- Protection Degree: IP21S
- Dimension: 16 x 6.25 x12 inch
- Net Weight: 15 Lbs.
- Packaging Size: 19 x 10.2 x 13.6 inch
- Packaging Weight: 26 Lbs.
- ST-165 TIG & Stick Machine
- 13 Feet Professional TIG Torch Gun
- 10 Feet Electrode Holder and Cable
- 10 Feet Work Clamp and Cable
- 115V & 230V Power Cord Adapter
- Owner’s Manual