TIG-220DC 220 Amp TIG Stick Arc DC Inverter Welder 110/230V Dual Voltage Welding Soldering Machine
- Brand: Amico Power
- Product Code: TIG-220DC
- Availability: In Stock
You can weld Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Copper, Cast Iron and Chrome.
- Powerful welder capable of welding up to 5/8" Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Copper, Cast Iron and Chrome.
- The full-size TIG & Stick platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- Dual Voltage Input (230V/110V) means you can plug into any common power supply.
- 13ft. 300A TIG torch & cable, 10ft. 300A Electrode holder & cable, 10ft. 300A Work clamp & cable.
- All machines tested in the USA, one-year warranty.
The AMICO Power TIG-220DC is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. Welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. When stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. It means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder. The machine can be for multi-use, and can weld stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and other color metal, and also can use for traditional electric welding.
- Processes: TIG (GTAW), STICK, ARC, MMA
- Input Power: 230V/110V/1phase/60Hz
- Output Range: DC 20-220 Amps
- Input Current: 40A(110V) & 35A(230V)
- Rated Output: 25.2V & 28.0V
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 220A / 230VAC & 60% @ 160A / 110VAC
- Dimensions: 17 x 7.5 x 12 in.
- Product Weight: 26 lbs.
- Package Weight: 36 lbs.
- TIG-220DC TIG/Stick/ARC Welding Machine
- 13 Feet 300A Professional TIG Torch & Assembly
- 10 Feet 300A Electrode Holder & cable
- 10 Feet 300A Work Clamp & cable
- 230V & 110V Transfer Plug
- 2 pieces of Electrode 1/8 in.
- 2 pieces of Electrode 3/32 in.
- 2 pieces of Tungsten 5/64 in.
- Owner’s Manual