MTS-165, 165 Amp MIG/TIG/Stick Arc 3-in-1 Combo Welder, MIG Gun or Spool Gun can Weld Aluminum, 2T/4T Switch 115/230V Welding
- Brand: AM
- Product Code: MTS-165
- Availability: In Stock
MTS-165 is the perfect choice for projects and repairs around the home and auto body shop. This welder can work well with solid wire and flux wire as well as aluminum wire. It also has the TIG and STICK function, can weld steel and stainless steel perfectly. The welder output range 10-165 amp. It uses standard flux-core wire(E71-gs) or steel wire 0.6-0.9mm, and aluminum wire. It has settings to easily adjust the output according to the thickness and changing the polarity according to the type of wires.
- MTS-165 multifunction 3-in-1 MIG/TIG/Stick Arc professional combo welder, capable of welding up to 1/4" aluminum, alloy, mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel, copper and cast Iron. It is the perfect choice for projects and repairs around the home and auto body shop.
- It can work well with aluminum wire, solid wire and flux cord wire, it also has the TIG Torch and STICK function, can weld steel and stainless steel perfectly.
- Advanced IGBT technology, featured wave-form control system, perfect waveform of volt and amp during, short circuits and arc burning cycles.
- Synergic controlled, very easy and simple operation. It has settings to easily adjust the output according to the thickness and changing the polarity according to the type of wires.
- Very clear wire melting droplet transfer, very few spatters. fast, precise, clean arc ignition and arc ending. 100-240 Voltage Inputs, means you can plug into any common power supply.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection, automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control.
- Using high quality wire feeding machine(iron) to ensure smooth wire feed, especially when using aluminum wire welding aluminum, with 2T/4T torch control. automatic control gas solenoid valve has been installed inside the machine.
- All the accessories and interface using the US standards, all generators friendly, all machines tested in the US, one-year warranty.
Welder Type: 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Combo Welder
Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
Power Supply: AC 100V-240V/Single Phase/50-60Hz
Effective Input Current:
- 115V: 28.9A(MIG)/17.2A(TIG)/29.1A(STICK)
- 230V: 19.8A(MIG)/11.9A(TIG)/19.5A(STICK)
Maximum Input Current:
- 115V: 37.3A(MIG)/22.2A(TIG)/37.6A(STICK)
- 230V: 25.6A(MIG)/15.3A(TIG)/25.1A(STICK)
Current Range Output:
- MIG: 115V/50A-130A, 230V/50A-165A
- TIG: 115V/10A-110A, 230V/10A-140A
- STICK: 115V/10A-110A, 230V/10A-140A
Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 56V
Welding Output,104F(40C),10 min(230V):
- MIG: 165A/22.2V, TIG: 140A/15.6V, STICK: 140A/25.6V
- MIG: 60% at 165A, 100% at 128A
- TIG: 60% at 140A, 100% at 108A
- STICK: 60% at 140A, 100% at 108A
Power factor: 0.85
Cooling Method: Fan Cooled
Product Size: 13.4 x 9.1 x 17.3 INCH
Product Weight: 25.0 LBS
Package Size: 24.2 x 14.2 x 18.1 INCH
Package Weight: 48.0 LBS
13 ft. 200A pro. MIG torch gun assembly
13 ft. 200A pro. TIG torch gun assembly
10 ft. 500A electrode holder assembly, 35-50mm Lead Dines
10 ft. 500A work clamp assembly, 35-50mm Lead Dines
240V to 120V power adapter
8 feet air hose use for Co2 and Argon connect
1 spool 2 lbs. aluminum wire use for MIG weld
1 spool 2 lbs. steel wire use for MIG weld
2 pcs tungsten Needle use for TIG weld
4 pcs electrode use for Stick Arc weld
1 U-drive roll for 0.030” & 0.035” (0.8mm/0.9mm)
1 V-drive roll for 0.023” & 0.030” (0.6mm/0.8mm)
Quick manual & Owners Manual