APC-60HF, 60 Amp Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, 80% Duty Cycle, 90~300V Wide Voltage Input, Professional industrial level Machine.
- Brand: AM
- Product Code: APC-60HF
- Availability: In Stock
APC-60HF is the newest model of the professional digital control plasma cutting machine with built-in advanced inverter technology. Its high-quality design was manufactured in accordance with industrial level standards. The machine has a high-cutting performance and is very user-friendly with a beautiful appearance and exquisite production technology. The instrument and air pressure regulator are installed inside the machine on the panel, making it more convenient and easier to use. The air filter is installed in the machine and is controlled automatically by a solenoid valve, which greatly improves the work efficiency. The normal cutting thickness of APC-60HF air plasma cutting machine is 1.0 inch, and the maximum cutting thickness is 1.2 inches.
- APC-60HF incorporates the most advanced IGBT inverter technology and non-touch pilot arc cutting processes, resulting in excellent arc stability. The cutting effect is very ideal and can finish the work effortlessly and quickly, regardless if the material is very rough, rusty, greasy, dirty, spray painted, etc.
- Can cut up to 1.0 in. stainless steel, alloy steel, low-carbon steel, copper, iron, pig iron, cast iron, aluminum alloy, aluminum and other conductive metals, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- APC-60HF is an intelligent power supply system. The automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage, so that you can easily use it in of 90V to 300V, and the machine will automatically adjust it. It is designed for demanding industrial work and construction and simple tasks around houses. With less work, you can achieve better results overall with sharper cuts.
- Extending the power cord by 700 feet can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation; the machine can still work normally. It is fully suitable for difficult operations in construction sites, ship docks, agricultural sites, and relatively remote areas.
- APC-60HF can achieve perfect cutting, and the strength of its components makes it a reliable work tool for professionals or individuals. The package includes 8 feet of power cord, 13 feet of AP80 80-Amp professional plasma torch assembly, 10 feet of 300-Amp ground clamp assembly, and a 230V to 115V power adapter.
- 80% duty cycle can ensure long-term and efficient cutting. NPT 1/4 inch industrial D-type coupler can easily and quickly connect to the air compressor. The lightweight model design makes the machine very convenient to carry anywhere. The fan with automatic temperature control allows the machine to run very quietly.
- APC-60HF is designed with multiple safety and protection functions, such as automatic compensation for voltage fluctuations, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-loading protection, plasma torch gun safety protection, etc.
- Type: Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
- Supply Power: AC 90V-300V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1-Phase
- Rated Input Current: 230V/46 Amp, 115V/55 Amp
- Cutter Current Range: 230V/20-60 Amp, 115V/20-50 Amp
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 265-Volt
- Output Voltage: 104-Volt
- Duty Cycle @ 104F(40c): 60% @ 60 Amp
- Efficiency: 85%
- Power factor: 0.93
- Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
- Cooling Method: Fan Air Cooled
- Gas Supply: Clean Dry Oil-Free Air
- Gas Pressure Range: 30-80 psi
- Recommended Gas Inlet Flow: 5.5scfm @ 80 psi
- Standard Severance Cutting Thickness: 1.0 in.
- Maximum Severance Cutting Thickness: 1.2 in.
- Movement Speed: 15.0 in./min
- Net Weight: 30.0 lbs.
- Product Size: 20.0 x 8.7 x 15.7 in.
- Package Weight: 42.0 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 22.0 x 13.0 x 16.5 in.
- APC-60HF Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Machine.
- AP-80 13-Feet / 80-Amp Plasma Torch Gun Assembly.
- 10-Feet 300A Work Clamp Assembly, 35-50mm Lead Dines.
- 230V to 115V Power Adapter.
- Air Filter and Pressure Gage (Installed inside the machine).
- Owner’s Manual.