TIG-205 200 Amp High Frequency TIG Torch/Stick/Arc DC Welder 115 & 230V Dual Voltage Welding Machine
- Brand: Amico Power
- Product Code: TIG-205
- Availability: In Stock
Amico TIG-205 can weld Steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Nickel alloys, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron and Chrome etc.
- TIG-205 is ideal for high frequency TIG torch with Stick/Arc welder.
- HF Start-easy arc starting and improvers tungsten life, the HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%, simple to operate, LCD amperage display.
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, 15-200 amps very suitable weld thin workpiece and thick workpiece.
- The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- Automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- 115V/230V Dual Voltage Input, all machines tested in the USA and one-year warranty.
TIG-205 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. when stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. it means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder.
- Processes: TIG (GTAW), Stick, Arc
- Input Power: 115 / 230V / 1phase / 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: AC 230V / 7.5KVA / 33 Amps & AC 115V / 4.6KVA / 40 Amps
- TIG Current Range: AC 230V / DC 18.0V / 15-200 Amps & AC 115V / DC 15.8V / 15-145 Amps
- Stick Current Range: AC 230V / DC 18.0V / 15-180 Amps & AC 115V / DC 15.8V / 15-130 Amps
- Duty Cycle: 60% at 200 Amps
- Cooling Method: Forced Air / Fan Cooling
- TIG-Arc Start Method: High Frequency & High Voltage
- Usable Electrode: 230V / Ф1/16” - 3/16” & 115V / Ф1/16” - 5/32”
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Insulation Grade: F
- Protection Degree: IP21S
- Dimension: 16 x 6.5 x12 inch
- Net Weight: 16 Lbs.
- Packaging Size: 19 x 10.2 x 13.6 inch
- Packaging Weight: 27 Lbs.
- TIG-205 TIG & Stick Machine
- 13 Feet Professional TIG Torch Gun
- 10 Feet Electrode Holder and Cable
- 10 Feet Work Clamp and Cable
- 8 Feet Argon Gas Hose
- 115V & 230V Power Cord Adapter
- Owner’s Manual