AP80HF-45, 80-120 Amp Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Consumable Set, Use for CHF-50 CHF-60 and APC-50HF/60HF/70HF/80HF
- Brand: AM
- Product Code: AP80HF-45
- Availability: In Stock
- AMICO Power Designed Professional Pilot Arc Consumables Set. After thousands of experiments and practical use, the set maintains the best performance of the plasma torch.
- Can be used in high frequency contact 80-120A following up of air plasma arc cutting machine series products. High-frequency air plasma is suitable for various brands of 80-120A following cutting machine.
- Electrodes and shunts are made of rare metals, such as chromium, which can withstand extremely high temperatures and has strong durability; the duration is five times longer than other products, making it extremely suited for professional cutting.
- Bakelite cups use the highest quality and highest temperature resistant materials of professional production. With high mechanical strength, good insulation, heat and corrosion resistance, and explosion-proof, this product is extremely safe to use.
- Plasma cutter torch roller guide uses high-temperature resistant material for the most professional customer. The production process is very delicate, and the wheel positioning is very reasonable and lubrication, making it the most high-end product all other roller guides.
- Total of 45-pieces of 80-120A P80 Consumables: 20-pieces Electrodes, 20-pieces Shunts, 4-pieces Bakelite cups and 1-pieces Torch Roller Guides.